Friday, April 08, 2005

Dilemma!

Well its Friday night, about 8 pm, and I am still at work debating... Should I go to Tahoe and DO some Snowboarding tomorrow? Or, should I go to Davis and meet old buddies from college and WATCH a Bhangra Competition? Aint life a bitch? There is always a mutually exclusive, and equally attractive alternate for every decision you take in it.

Well only time will decide which path I take... Literally!!! Cuz it all depends on when I wake up tomorrow. And since my biological clock has been messed up by the Daylight Savings TimeShift, this whole week I have been doing everything with a 1 hour offset (like getting into work no earlier that 10am and leaving no earlier than 8pm). So, I am predicting the WATCH path in my future.

In that case... since I am gonna wake up late anyway, I might as well go and watch "SIN CITY" tonight. Seems like a cool flick! I have loved all Robert Rodriguez movies, and
hopefully this one is no different when it comes to the "Blow your freakin brains out" factor =)

BTW... got some new pics on flickr.

No comments: